2:30 PM – 4:30 PM | Cabernet Grand Tasting Festival | The Pavilion Tent
- Sip wines from over 30 wineries from around the world, compare characteristics and find new favorites.
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM | Pre-Dinner Reception featuring Trinitas Cellars | Vineyard Terrace
- Join us for some delectable hors d’oeuvres and Trinitas wine.
6:30 PM – 9:00 PM | Women in the Arts Winemakers Dinner featuring Far Niente & Broadway Star Christina Maxwell | Estate Cave
- Experience a perfectly paired dinner curated by Executive Chef Jose Mejia and the winemakers of Far Niente joined by Broadway star Christina Maxwell.
9:00 PM – 10:30 PM | Anything but Cabernet Bar hosted by Catena Zapata | Vineyard Terrace
- Imbibe in something other than Cabernet. Catena Zapata winemakers showcase other varietals, craft cocktails, and more.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2022
8:15 AM – 9:15 AM | Morning Flow Yoga | Vista Collina Motion Studio
- Flow yoga allows you to arrive and enjoy quiet stillness, warm up and energize the body, and leave class ready to enter the rest of your day with vitality and equanimity.
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM | Event Registration & Information Table | Carneros Foyer
9:30 AM – 10:30 AM | Vineyard Yoga Hike | Estate Cave at Spa Terra
- Enjoy a 1.5-mile hike through the Vineyard ending at the “Crusher” Statue atop the hill (great for a photo op). Then trek down to our Vineyard Deck while taking in the panoramic views of Napa Valley. Here you will participate in a few sun salutations, stretching exercises, breathwork, and meditation.
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM | Epicurean Buffet Brunch | Oakville Terrace
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM | Around the World with Cabernet Panel-Led Tasting | Carneros Ballroom
- Taste some of the greatest examples of Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards worldwide. Master Sommelier Jay Fletcher, Master Sommelier Gillian Ballance, Master of Wine Ashley Hausman, and Winemaker, Donald Patz will transport you directly to the vineyards virtually. This tasting encompasses 10 featured wines from 10 unique wine regions located in 5 different countries. Guests will be virtually transported to each vineyard site through SommGeo. Featured wines include: Australia – Vasse Felix, Tom Cullity Cabernet, Chile – Lapostolle, La Parcelle 8 Cabernet, 2015, New Zealand – Villa Maria Ngakirikiri Cabernet, Italy – Bindi Sergardi, Mocenni Particella 91, Italy – Rampolla, Vigna D’Alceo, Tuscany, 2015, USA, Washington – Delille Cellars, Grand Ciel, 2018, France – Château Cantenac Brown, Margaux, 2018